[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal 4.0.5 on HP PA-RISC, Itanium with HP UNIX

sujaybhowmick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 13:17:40 EST 2009

Hi,
I have a requirement that I need to port an application developed for JBoss Portal 4.0.5 server on Linux x86 platform to HP RISC, Itanium running HP UNIX. Are there any observed issues with running JBoss 4.0.5 server on HP RISC, Itanium with HP UNIX?
Has anyone in the forum done it before and faced any issues if any?

 I know JBoss 4.0.5 is written in pure Java and should not matter if I run it on any other platform. But it is good to know if there are any issues so that I can prepare as we start doing the implementation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207092#4207092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207092