[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Persistence Manager Problem - null-persistence-service.x

droberts18 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 17:05:02 EST 2009

Thanks for the tip.  That seemed to fix it.

I added that line to the PostOffice and the JMSUserManager.  I also had to comment out a few things: ChannelFactoryName and GroupName

I'll let you guys know if there are and adverse effects.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207516#4207516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207516