[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Need Help: How to access client certificate data

rb@evi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 17:10:29 EST 2009

After i've successfully established a SSL connection to my server with 'ClientAuthMode'='need' I now want to use data of the underlying client's certficate.
I know that I can set Principal and Credential on client side, and if so, I'm able to get this fields on server side. But I want to retreive information form the client certificate that was used to establisch the connection directly. It's present at server-side - but I don't know how to access it (even parts of it).

Jboss 4.2.3GA, EJB3, Standalone Client, SSL.

any hints ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207517#4207517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207517