[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss message persistence ...

pasalic.zaharije do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 08:17:34 EST 2009

Hi,

Is there any way to configure message persistence so that messages will not goes directly to DB, but to go trough in-memory buffer, and only if that buffer overflows, it will goes to DB? Our system use ORACLE db for persistence, but every message will goes to DB than it will be read  (even if we use message bean to read message). Is there any configuration so that we can reroute messages to in-memory buffer, and if that buffer is full, than we can use persistence?

Note, we MUST use JBOSS 4.2.2 (and we are currently using JBossMessaging-1.4.0SP3).

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207705#4207705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207705