[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Memory issues with JBoss 4.2.2.GA

bngsvcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 15:26:07 EST 2009

I just made an interesting discovery.  Since this is running on a Windows platform I am using JBossService.  I did not realize that it makes entries on the registry.  It turns out that the parameters on the registry is what is being allocated to JBoss.  What I found there was 64MB and 128MB.  I changed them to 128MB and 256 MB and the web-console now shows the new settings.

In addition to this I had noticed that the web-console was showing a back level JVM.  Settings for that back level JVM were also on the registry.

I really hadn't thought of the service causing a big difference between what I am running and what the documentation is describing.  Obviously I needed to.  So at this point I have to assume that the settings in the run.conf file don't mean anything when running JBossService.

I'll have to start researching how to change the configuration with JBossService.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207847#4207847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207847