[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Configuring request.getRemoteUser() to not be null

jeffmedina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 17:38:32 EST 2009

request.getRemoteUser() for our app is returning null.  I also created a simple test app with one jsp page that spits out request parameters, and those are null, too.

These apps are SSL/PKI authenticated, and they prompt correctly for the certificate password, but won't pull the remoteUser off the user's ID card the way, e.g., OC4J does by default.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208778#4208778