[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: annotation plugin - mismatch

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 06:26:54 EST 2009

"obrien" wrote : but it was unexpected - considering experience with other annotation based frameworks.
Yup.

Most of them are keen on doing complete lookup - private fields, ...
Which imho breaks the pojo encapsulation,
hence we only use that as a last resort.

If this really turns out to be a common use case, we could easily add it.
But I rather see "clean" pojo interaction - java beans style. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209850#4209850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209850