[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Simple 2 Server Setup

hatleye do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 10:03:48 EST 2009

I respectively disagree. I dont think clustering is the answer here, unless you are talking about how to cluster a queue,it should be as simple as configuring a topic for pub/sub and propogation of this to different servers.

If in fact that the MDB has to make a client connection from its host server  to the publishing server to listen for messages, then I no longer understand the point of JBM.

The way I read the documents, JBM was a serverless queuing system, so you could basically publish from anywhere to the queueing "web" of servers and a subscriber in any other location could listen for hte message as it is replicated among all Serverpeer locations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211118#4211118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211118