[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Using a standin page while a new EAR is being deployed

purplestickmen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 14:14:23 EST 2009

What I want to do is to display a holding page to indicate that the server is currently being upgraded whilst we are placing new EAR files into the deploy directory.

I am not sure how we can do this as I want to basically place a new war file with the same root context, however this will clash with the EAR file whilst we are deleteing it.

How can I get around this?

Similarly, when the new EAR is copied in, the web app will clash with the standin war.  Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211248#4211248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211248