[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Accessing <entry> from SOAP Handler

gang.yang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 14:16:10 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to develop a generic SOAP handler that can be configured to use with different WebService services. I need to pass into the handler service specific config data, such as config file name.

I tried to configure this generic handler with a Web-based WS service and defined the  in web.xml. Even though I was not able to inject field into the handler class, I WAS able to look it up using JNDI.

However, I could not do this with an EJB3-based WS service. I defined the  in ejb-jar.xml. But I could not inject the field into the handler or the EJB bean itelf. Nor could I look it up using JNDI. I'm using JBoss 4.2.2 and I could not even see the resource in the JNDIView.

Is this a bug? Does anyone have any more info or experience in this area?

Thanks,
Gang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211249#4211249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211249