[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Changing startup order so quartz can find my datasource

mrfixit440 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 16:50:06 EST 2009

OK, I have my application running in JBoss 4.2.3.GA now.  I still get the quartz resource adapter startup error in my previous message about my datasource not bound( i have a -ds.xml file in default/deploy folder). You can see in the trace that all the datasource bindings happen correctly right after this error.  I was wondering if there is a way to tell jboss to deploy the quartz ra after the datasource bindings? a depends attribute, perhaps?
Any response, yea or nea, would be most appreciated. thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211286#4211286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211286