[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - HTTP Status 500 - No authenticated user for dashboard url -

diparc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 16:45:23 EST 2009

Environment:
JBoss 4.3 EAP
JBoss Portal 2.6.7

I am configuring authentication for JBoss portal and using the same authentication that is used by my web app -

Authentication works fine when i access the portal page.
However it gives me a Http 500 No authenticated user when i try to use the dashboard url(http://servername:port/portal/auth/dashboard)

I noticed the bug JBPORTAL-2178. I also modified web.xml in portal-server.war by adding /dashboard/* as suggested even though i am not accessing the dashboard like /dashboard.

still it did not help. I get the same Http 500 No authenticated user

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211285#4211285

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211285