[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: WIP: XForms editor based on VPE

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 12:24:19 EST 2009

Great to hear you did your xforms editor - got any screenshots ? :)

The features of openon, validation and completion is done by completely different parts of Eclipse/JBoss Tools than the visual editor but they are at least pretty easy to get into.

Ctrl-click or F3 or OpenOn as we tend to call it Mareshkau got a pointer too. Basically you just implement a HyperlinkRecognizer to figure out what is under the cursor. Figuring out where to navigate is the hard part but here you should be able to reach in and get the DOM model of the editor - but that requires some WTP structured editor knowledge/google search.

Validation, look for WTP validators.

Completion, look for ContentAssistProcessor

About opensourcing it then we can probably find a place for you at jboss tools, initially in the sandbox ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212683#4212683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212683