[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How do I build a query with Dates in EJB QL ?

dimar1975 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 05:58:02 EST 2009

Hi all !
I have an EJB 3 Entity bean which issues some queries. The Queries include some Date field in the WHERE clause

SELECT OBJECT(a) FROM TaskList AS a  WHERE a.taskEndDate ='2004-09-01'

Unfortunately Hibernate seems doesn't like it at all....it issues a

org.hibernate.exception.DataException: could not execute query
and beneath it:
ORA-01861: literal does not match format string

Unfortunately I cannot use named parameters in my Query. Query are stored in the DB as shortcuts so they have the Date hardcopied in it.

Is there a to_date equivalent in HSQL ? any help?
thanks
marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212895#4212895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212895