[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Notification when Topic is destoyed

alfred.rsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 05:59:35 EST 2009

Hi

We are using JBM 1.4 SP3 and our applications uses a topic to send messages. We look up the connection factory, create a connection and set an ExceptionListener on the connection.
My problem is that an exception is only fired when JBM is shut down and not when the Topic is destroyed.
If the Topic is destroyed and recreated, the clients never knows about this and never resubscribes. Is there any way we could also get the exception to fire when the Topic is destroyed?

Regards
Alfred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212897#4212897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212897