[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Rar deployment inside ear fails with deployment exceptio

ewinston do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 19:45:18 EST 2009

Just a bit more information, in case it is pertinent and not obvious.  The rar is an inbound resource adapter that sends its messages to the MDB in the ejb.jar.  It looks like the rar is not completely deployed (in that the classloader hasn't been set up) by the time the ejb.jar starts it's deployment aand configuration and this then causes the class to not be found.  At least that's my take on the situation.

Is this a type of solution/deployment that is supported even?  I haven't tried it with 2 separate parts yet, but that is what I will do next.  Basically I'll take the rar out of the ear and deploy it and then see if I can deploy the ear.

Edward

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213213#4213213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213213