[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Rar deployment inside ear fails with deployment exceptio

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 20:11:00 EST 2009

"ewinston" wrote :
  | The ra.rar just contains the ra.xml and the manifest Class-Path refers to lib/logic.jar.  The ejb.jar also uses lib/logic.jar, and the definition of the MDB is within this jar.  I sorted out the deployment issues around ordering, so I know the deployment order is not a problem.

You don't need to define the Class-Path entry in the manifest of the ra.rar, you can rely on the library-directory feature of javaee5 from Jboss, check <attribute name="EnablelibDirectoryByDefault">true</attribute> from the$JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/ear-deployer.xml

Where is MDB packaged, is it is in ejb.jar Or logic.jar?
How did you sort out the deployment ordering issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213214#4213214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213214