[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Timeout running a minimal configuration of JBoss 5.0.0.G

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 07:53:42 EST 2009

Tom,

You should not be required to create that folder, it should be created for you afaik or at least give an option to create it - could you report in jira with steps for ending in that situation ?

hmm - we use the web port to be able to show servlets/xhtml etc. Are you saying you don't have http enabled or ? I guess we should allow servers without http to exist ;) Report it in jira with the usecase please.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213720#4213720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213720