[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Need some advices on a workflow

frinux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 07:52:25 EST 2009

By wrongly represented, I mean that I must be at one time in two nodes :
- the one which waits until X days
- the one which waits the manual validation

So I guess I must have something like a fork in my workflow, so that it is possible for me to be in two nodes at the same time.

But if I add the fork, I have to wait until both tasks are completed, and I don't want that.

I don't know if I'm clear enough.

And to answer to your questions :
- The query is sent at the start state
- I enter the node 'attente_accord_tacite' when the time declared in the query is reached

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213718#4213718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213718