[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: how to change the jboss schema name

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 13:59:26 EST 2009

It would have helped if you provided contextual information on where that sentence was found. Since you did not, I will have to guess, so my answer is based on that guess.

I assume that you are configuring a database login module. You can use all uppercase names for the database, tables and columns. Then edit login module configuration within jboss-login.xml to use uppercase names in it's SQL statements (hmm, looks like the example one already does that). Then in the *-ds.xml file for the datasource use uppercase names in connection URL.

If my guess is incorrect, you can still use the above information to tackle your issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213839#4213839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213839