[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Starting JBoss

millerdl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 13:59:52 EST 2009

Thanks.  I was afraid of that.  I am looking for more detailed start up information than what is provided by starting JBoss AS from Main.main().  Reading that documentation I was hoping that I could get that detail via the exceptions it was throwing because they sounded more like what I was hoping to see.  Because of where it was located though, I assumed that start() was related to JMX although I could not find something explicit to that.  I am just trying to detail more information on start up and shutdown scenarios for our automated  activation of JBoss AS.  Catching exception is pretty general, but maybe there are better ways to tell if the individual parts of the server have properly started.  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213840#4213840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213840