[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: Configuring JBoss 5.0.0.GA in NetBeans 6.5

giordano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 7 07:53:44 EST 2009

Dear all,

yes, tried the suggestion and all seem to work. Netbeans 6.5 recognize JBoss 5.0.0.GA domains but I already had some problems with library. If you develop a simple applications with entity beans (hibernate), Netbeans is not able to import automatically the libraries (JPA libraries). Probably JBoss 5.0.0.GA has reorganized these libraries under other folders. I solved this problem importing manually the libraries but this is only a work around. Have you other news?

Thanks and bye,
Giordano

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200072#4200072

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200072