[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Jbpm and Business Activity monitoring

meissa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 7 07:59:09 EST 2009

Thank you for your quick answer.
which manual do you think I have to read.
The jbpm 4 has several documentations and I don't know which one to start with.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200074#4200074

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200074