[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - MDBs failing to listen to remote topic/queues

suzith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 7 08:17:09 EST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to configure a remote JMS[JMSServer] and MDB[MDBServer] to talk with topic/queue configured on remote JMS. I followed all steps as specified in http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9892.

When i start MDBServer, DEBUG logs does indicate that while deploying MDB, it is trying to use the Remote JMS provider I have configured, but the MDB is still listening to local JMS and not the remote JMS.

Am I missing something ?

I have few more questions related to configuration :
- How does MDB knows which connection factory it needs to use to connect to remote destinations ?
- Do we need to configue JMS[destinations+connection factories] on MDBServer where MDB is deployed.

Quick help/guidance on this is highly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200080#4200080

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200080