[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal WSRP <-> Sharepoint interoperability

uiterlix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 13 14:29:38 EST 2009

Hi,

Currently I'm trying to expose a JSR-168 portlet hosted in JBoss Portal 2.6.7 to a Sharepoint 2007 portal. I've made the portlet remotable and configured a WSRP web part in sharepoint. I also disabled the strict mode on the JBoss WSRP producer mbean. Everything seems fine when opening the sharepoint page since it correctly displays my portlet. But, things go wrong when I try to perform an action on the portlet. Sharepoint gives a "Page not found".
The strange thing is when looking at the page source, the form post url does not seem to have been rewritten, and points to wsrp_rewrite....etc. This makes it quite understandable why sharepoint returns a 404 on a portlet action.

I also configured the portlet as a remote portlet in another JBoss portal server instance, and enverything works fine there. JBoss portal server correctly rewrites the form post url, so I assume something is wrong on the sharepoint side.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong ? Has anyone created a similar setup and encountered this problem as well ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201496#4201496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201496