[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: 4.2.2 Switching name cases from proper case to camel cas

mstraub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 13 14:44:36 EST 2009

The entity names in the WSDL are also being camel cased.  Which really makes it look like the issue is in JBoss.  If I add tags, I can force most of the names in the WSDL and DB to match the code case, but that requires touching a lot of code. The 4.0.5 version of JBoss did not require these tags to maintain the case on the names.  In most of the languages we use to talk to JBoss, case is important.

Where are the names read out of the jar/ear when a bean is deployed? Could something have been added there to camel case the names?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201498#4201498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201498