[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Provided InputStream cannot be parsed: org.xml.sax.SAXParseE

TheFabulousLB do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 13 17:19:52 EST 2009

I have JBoss-4.0.5.GA up and running, however when I try to render a GUI in my webbrowser (using the Echo2 framework) I'm getting these errors:

ERROR [STDERR] [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
WARN [] Servlet.service() for servlet FeedMonitor threw exception
java.io.IOException: Provided InputStream cannot be parsed: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file
   at nextapp.echo2.webrender.service.SynchronizeService.parseRequestDocument(SynchronizeService.java:197)
   at nextapp.echo2.webrender.service.SynchronizeService.service(SynchronizeService.java:217)

I don't know what to check to determine the cause.  I looked for invalid xml, but everything seems ok.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201526#4201526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201526