[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Provided InputStream cannot be parsed: org.xml.sax.SAXPa

TheFabulousLB do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 13 17:38:07 EST 2009

Interesting...I was just reading on "The Google" about a known issue with the XML parser crashing on trailing whitespace with requests from Konqueror/KHTML browsers...what I am using.  So I went to one of my Windows servers and sure enough, was able to pull up my GUI on the Linux box with no problems.  This is where I found the information on the internet:
https://svn.gridsphere.org/vineportlets/echo2sourceoriginal/src/webrender/java/nextapp/echo2/webrender/service/SynchronizeService.java

Has anyone else had this problem with Konqueror?  Not sure how to get around this so I can still use the GUI on my Linux box instead of having to go to a Windows server to view it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201529#4201529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201529