[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Do you have example code embeding JBMBootstrapServer for

Gary Marsh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 18:33:56 EST 2009

Yes, I am looking to use the org.jboss.messaging.microcontainer.JBMBootstrapServer class
embedded in my own Main class.  Specifically or ultimately, what
I am looking for is a way to deploy the jbm-standalone-bean.xml
file and get a list of beans that are deployed.  I see in the API
that the JBMBootstrapServer class has a deploy() method that
can be called passing it (I am guessing) the name of the
jbm-standalone-bean.xml file.  The deploy(String arg) method
returns the org.jboss.kernel.spi.deployment.KernelDeployment
object which would give me access to the bean deployment list
via a call to its getBeans() method.  I am trying to piece together
a kind of BeanManager that would expose the bean methods to
JConsole.

Regards,
GMarsh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201971#4201971