[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How to inject sessionbean from sessionbean from another

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 08:06:15 EST 2009

"kolszew73" wrote :
  | 2. I' have another problem, when i'm redeploy first jar, (secon not), during redeploy server stops/starts VatCounter but do not stop/start ComplexCounter (which is depended) (Jboss 4.2.2 stops/starts both).

ComplexCounter is dependent on VatCounter. So stopping/undeploying VatCounter should have also stopped/undeployed ComplexCounter. If that's not happening then maybe you have discovered an issue. Could you please file a JIRA here https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE with the details and if possible a sample application which shows this issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202457#4202457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202457