[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: EjbModule is already installed JBossAS-5.0.0.GA

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 08:08:48 EST 2009

"maildesale" wrote : I am installing a plain WAR file with a simple JSP for testing of my Cluster for session replication. I am having 2 JBoss AS nodes on same system i.e Verticle Clustering. But when i doing failover from node1 to node2, session is not get replicated. On Node1, session will be A and on node2 on failover mode session id changes.

  | I am also facing the following error while starting the JBoss AS Node.
  | Failed to setup clustering, clustering disabled. NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/cache/pojo/jmx/PojoCacheJmxWrapperMBean
  |
  | Please help for solving this.

maildesale,

Please create a new thread (instead of posting in a thread with discusses a totally different issue), in this forum so that we can discuss this there :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202459#4202459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202459