[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 5 SSL

venuwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 10:03:42 EST 2009

Though it is not relevant to this thread, could you please tell me why we have to bind the server to an IP address if we have to access from remote computer in case of Jboss 4.2 and later.

In Jboss4.0, just "sh run.sh" would start the server and still i can access it from a remote computer.

In Jboss 4.2 and later, if i do the above, i can only access the application from the local machine but not from remote. Any clue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202495#4202495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202495