[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Resend a process instance finished

karluqs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 10:04:10 EST 2009

Hi,

Is it possible to resend a ProcessInstance already finished using JBPM? I tried to find some method to do it like Token.signal(), some method of StartListener, but all failed. There's some easy way or i'll have to manipulate the database.

Also, is it possible to call a finished process starting from somewhere in the middle?

I know i should create the BPEL properly to avoid this cases =D, but i would like to do using the API, it's hard to explain why, but will be necessary for me.

Thanks in advance!

Carlos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202496#4202496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202496