[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Source code for JBPM3 from cvs

alcltv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 17 01:01:19 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to checkout the source code for jbpm.3 but no file is checked out. There is no error and the directories are there on the server but it's like empty directories, if I browse the server with my cvs client tool I can't see any file under the directories of jbpm.3 (Which is not the case for jbpm.2)

Is there anyone who knows what's the problem ? Have the location of the source code changed ?

Thanks in advance,

Arnaud.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202599#4202599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202599