[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Configuring the Manager web application Context

priyapg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 17 02:18:06 EST 2009

I want  to configure the Manager web application Context for getting web application details.and find out one document (link below)
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossweb/freezone/docs/2.1.0/manager-howto.html

But even after reading I didn't get an idea on this.In the above document  it is seen as

I'm using JBoss 4.2.2 .But there is no webapps directory under server in jboss directory.So what should I use for docBase?What is the purpose of docBase?Can anyone explain this in detail

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202601#4202601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202601