[jboss-user] problem using java xsl api in jboss 4.2.2 GA

Thierry B jboss-rules at tbzone.org
Mon Jan 19 07:51:15 EST 2009

Hello,

I've got a java class which use api (javax.xml.transform.Transformer)to do
xsl transformation.

I tested it in a local project eclipse and it worked well.

I tried to crate a webapp project with a servlet>. This webapp is packaged
to a WAR file which is deployed on JBoss 4.2.2 GA.

The problem is that the xml result on jboss is  different than the one I
have when I execute locally my class. I've namespace problem on the
JBoss's execution.

I try to change the parameter UseNamespaceAwareParser in
org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer-xmbean.xml, but it changes nothing.

The two projects use the same java version.

Do you have an idea, on the problem?

Thanks :-)