[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Exception when deploying a project created by the JSF po

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 10:49:58 EST 2009

"mottfried" wrote : Iam very disappointed that nobody can help me here.

  | It seems to be that Jboss Portal and it's tools are not for production useable!
  |
  | Is here anyone who gets the described result when executing the guide?

mottfired - please remember this is opensource and not a guaranteed support offering; someone will answer you when they have time.

I can't reproduce it so i've asked Snjezana to look into it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203333#4203333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203333