[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - IFrame cannot redirect to secure Intranet

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 10:03:01 EST 2009

Hi,

We have JBoss Portal sitting on our web server which sits inside our DMZ (outside our company intranet). This web server has secure access to our company Intranet, where other servers sit, such as our LDAP server etc.

We use IFrames in our Portal, to display other web applications. Problem being, if the IFrame points to a web application sitting on our intranet, it wont have access and cant view the web app, as the IFrame merely redirects the browser to the URL (public cannot see web apps on our intranet).

Does anyone know of a way to get our web applications which sit on our secure intranet, to be displayed on our public web server through JBoss Portal?

Many thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205273#4205273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205273