[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss-4.0.5.GA with EJB3 (headless mode option required)

marcopb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 10:10:03 EST 2009

No... brettcave... jems include it.. but I don't know the option to let jems install it for a "silent" (non graphical) installation.
An old collegue did this on our current production machine that has X11 library... so He installed 4.0.5GA with EJB3 (and clustering option) with the same jems.. but "graphically" He was able to select and include EJB3.

Now I would like to know the option to include those option.. but in headless mode...

The following command is not enough...
java -jar jems-installer-1.2.0.GA.jar -installGroup all installpath=/usr/local/jboss-4.0.5.GA

"brettcave" wrote : ah, ok, so the old 4.0.x jems doesnt include the ejb3 service config you need... not sure about that one then.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205278#4205278

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205278