[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Any Known compatibility issues in jbpm-bpel1.1.1 and jbo

evilsephiroth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 04:03:49 EDT 2009

log please. No solutions without logs.

I can only tell you that i had to tweak ant build files to compile,integrate my personal hibernate libraries(exclued jboss libraries for compatibility with other apps.) and jbpm configuration.

My issues were linked to jmsQueue that was generated with a JNDI name that didn't match with that referenced in the ejb and in the JbpmConfigurationLoader. After that, no problems at all.

Only some issues about translating variables from MessageValue to simple types(Still Open).
(https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/BPEL-306
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=157866)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241383#4241383

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241383