[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Several applications running in the same instance

chkiron do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 3 13:28:45 EDT 2009

Hello!

One of my current taks is suggesting the best scenario for my customer's JBoss infra-structure.

My company is building 3 different applications (3 .WARs). Today, they use the same libs version (spring, hibernate, rich-faces, etc).

My client' IT staff wants to put these 3 applications and any others they have or are building in the same JBoss instance.

I am trying to change this, but I am lacking arguments.

So, I am looking for sources (documents, articles, blogs, etc) that can help me in developing a deeper understanding of this scenario. I need to know the pros and cons of this approach as well as suggest alternative ones.

Finally, my question: does anyone here know where can I find this kind of information? I am googling since yesterday to no avail.

Kind regards,
Thanks in advance

Chkiron

PS: I searched JBoss forum trying to figure where ask this question - i hope I got it right. If I am wrong, could you please tell me where to post this question? It is really important to me, but I am having troubles in finding a good source for this specific question.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241757#4241757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241757