[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Search for a JBossPortal 2.6.4 download-link

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 3 16:14:16 EDT 2009

Wow, something like this used to be so easy (all of the releases were accessible from the downloads page), but now it has become impossible (after enabling various javascripts to run [not sure why I am forced to do that - why can't all the downloads be listed without having to reply on javascript?] I finally got the JBoss Portal entry to expand when I clicked on the "+", but not all of the versions were available - none of the 2.6.x versions show up!).

Not sure if Red Hat or Source Forge is to blame, but doesn't anyone do any usability testing before making changes like this????

I guess your only options are to download the source and build it, or post this complaint in the JBoss Portal forum.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241761#4241761

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241761