[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss 5.1 encoding problem

yves.benigot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 8 07:29:40 EDT 2009

The encoding problem on the error page remains even if we start the server right after installing the archive.

On the deployment problems we have progressed, and the situation is that we have to correct some configuration files and JSP where jboss 5 is stricter.

More information:
- we see encoding errors in the error page, but also in the logs
- we have 15 war and 2 ear in a directory named deploy/ginerativ,
  and 6 sar files
- libraries 36 of them (10 of them are developped in house) in lib/ginerativ
(we use subdirectories to avoid merging our files with jboss installed files)

On the same server, with the same java and envrionment setup, and jboss 4.2.3, the error page is properly encoded with french accents.

Also we found that, for the moment, the server is slower than jboss 4.2.3, although this seems an unlikely explanation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242393#4242393

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242393