[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Jboss Portal DB Setup Issue

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 15:08:06 EDT 2009

I'll base my answers on a MySQL database. I give all privileges (there are quire a number of them) to the user on the created database. The user also has GRANT privileges, which enables that user to also grant the same privileges to others. I haven't tried creating a user without GRANT privilege, nor have I attempted to determine the minimum number of privileges required for the software to work.

By the way, Portal uses Hibernate for its data access, so any posts or blogs that deal with security issues with Hibernate on Oracle should apply to Portal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242700#4242700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242700