[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBM compatibility across releases

Dave Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 15:23:49 EDT 2009

I can't seem to find this spelled out anywhere, so was hoping someone here could answer this.  What level of compatibility can I expect (if any) across minor releases of JBoss messaging?

For example, if I have two JBM clients, one running 1.4.0.SP3 and another at 1.4.3, could they both read and write each others' messages if the JBM server hosting the queue is at 1.4.0SP3?  Any difference if it's 1.4.3?  Would the answer be different if JBM 2.0 is involved?

Thanks,
Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242702#4242702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242702