[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Websphere 6.1 and jBPM 4

digitalsam007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 16 07:37:30 EDT 2009

My client wants to be able to use the new GWT-Console for jBPM and deploy the examples (packaged in JBPM4.zip) in websphere without any problem.

As I went through the source code of JBPM and gwt-console, gwt-console-server, jbpm-console-integration, etc, it looks like there is a realtime dependency of the ProcessEngine in the GWT-Console.

This ProcessEngine is bound as a JNDI resource somewhere.

Also, after going through the build.xml file inside the jbpm4.0/jboss folder, I found a jbpm-service.sar and a deployer is installed in the respective JBoss version.

What I think is that I might have to create a similar artifact for WAS 6.1 too. But I am not quite sure how that can be done. Can any one help me out with this???

Regards

Samraat

jbpm-service.sar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244059#4244059