[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Mail node template

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 23 05:27:58 EDT 2009

no, your syntax was *not* correct. You referenced a node instead of an action. That does *not* work. There might have been a warning when *deploying* this process that a reference to an action could not be found but I'm not sure.

Changing it to an action makes it work since that is the correct syntax. Or, like I said, use transition *to* a mail node to make it work. Functionality wise it makes no difference

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245495#4245495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245495