[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - how to load log4j smtp appender custom evaluator class befor

acchillies do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 28 13:38:10 EDT 2009

hello,

Here is my smtp appender configuration in jboss/server/conf/jboss-log4j.xml.

When ever i start run.sh, it is throwing following exception.
log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate class [C:\jbossBootPath\CustomLogEvaluator.class].
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: C:\jbossBootPath\CustomLogEvaluator.class

I have tried loading class using run.sh classpath as follows.
sh run.sh -c sepsis --classpath=/cygdrive/c/jbossBootPath/CustomLogEvaluator.class

Reason i am trying to use jboss/server/conf/jboss-log4j.xml instead of packaging log4j.xml inside application.ear is I would like to be able to modify the log level from INFO to DEBUG while server is running, without restarting the whole application.

Thanks,
kumar.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246521#4246521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246521