[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Intalio vs jBPM

gvergara1986 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 28 13:38:19 EDT 2009

I was using jBPM and I can tell that the process definition is not totally user-friendly because the nodes can be drag-n-droped and some properties and configurations can be set-up in the Eclipse Grafical plugin. However, a developer is needed to perform the java classes that will control some of the bussines logic. jBPM is very good to manage human-task but, can any one tell me if with jBPM we can orchestrate web services??..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246522#4246522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246522