[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Search Portlet?

albertodominguezs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 28 16:16:37 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

I didn't get any help or info. However, while I was debugging a custom LoginModule I found some really useful lines inside the  org.jboss.portal.core.cms.ui.admin.CMSAdminPortlet.java.

Hope these lines work for you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246551#4246551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246551